'Agree With Everything - Deny Nothing - Embellish All

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Clinically Short

That, at least, is the diagnosis of my physiotherapist. I am, or at least various parts of me are, clinically short. I tried convincing her that at 6' 3" there was nothing short about me, but she insisted that therein lay the root of my hamstring's rebellion. So it's four weeks of gentle stretching and even gentler exercise in an attempt to make it heal properly. The agony of St Bees on Wednesday afternoon has somewhat retreated. We pay for our moments of pleasure . . .

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my, can I pass this up? Trying...trying...so difficult... OK the temptation to make fun of Nick via some sort of "shortness" and parts of the body has passed. Sympathy has instead overwhelmed me! Take it easy, Nick!

12/7/06 1:33 am  
Blogger Nick said...

Thank you . . thank you . . too kind . ..

13/7/06 12:41 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nick,

I can't determine from your post what ailment is palguing you at present. I am speculating it was the result of some strenuous but fun activity , Well all I can do is as the Rev. Ernest Angley ( US TV evalgelist) would say " HEAL ! "

http://www.ernestangley.org/mirheal/mirheal.htm

31/7/06 8:15 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home