'Agree With Everything - Deny Nothing - Embellish All

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Blogging Radio Cumbria

This blog is trying to maintain its self-imposed rule of not blogging about blogging. The present post sails dangerously close to the wind, I confess. Those of you interested in the history and practice of blogging may care to know that I'll be popping up on Radio Cumbria again just after 1300 on Thursday afternoon (1200 GMT or local equivalent) to talk about blogging on Martin Plenderleith's excellent lunchtime show. If you're outside Cumbria at the time you can listen to the show live via this link (RealPlayer required). Which will provide the odd experience of listening to someone talking about blogging via the medium of his own blog.

5 Comments:

Blogger Piers said...

Very nice. The boy done good.

29/9/05 1:27 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a revelation! Our Blogger sounds as good as he writes! Interesting to hear one "returnee" talking to another - that Plenderleith geezer! There's a rumour going around town that he used to have close connections to men in cassocks - I wonder if it's true?

29/9/05 2:03 pm  
Blogger Nick said...

Piers - thanks, only sorry I didn't get the chance to plug Border Fever (perhaps if they have me back).
Hark: - thanks too, I can't speak for our genial host, but I can confirm I've never personally been connected to a man in a cassock (or any other form of clerical garb)

29/9/05 2:25 pm  
Blogger Viking Longship said...

B4gg3r, missed it, is it possible to hear it again?

29/9/05 2:42 pm  
Blogger Nick said...

VL - you'd have to ask Radio Cumbria (I didn't arrange for it to be taped at home) - they may stream old shows on the BBC website.

29/9/05 5:37 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home