'Agree With Everything - Deny Nothing - Embellish All

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

An Apology To Our Reader(s)

When I started this blog I swore a solemn oath. I resolved that I would never ever post posts making excuses about how impossibly difficult it was to keep posting to this blog. And I'm going to keep that promise. So this post will say nothing about the constraints of the last three months. The Keswick Film Festival will go entirely unmentioned. Not a word spoken about interviewing genius of new American cinema Steve Mahone and the Duplass Brothers. Enigmatic silence will be maintained about elegant violinists from St Bees. Not a word breathed concerning the harmless drudgery of Chambers Dictionary, Chambers Dictionary of Science & Technology and the various educational IT projects by which I scrape an honest if maddening living. It's entirely possible that things may be about to return to normal. The Keswick Film Festival begins tomorrow. At some point in the next few days, I may even manage to post to this blog.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Apology accepted.

16/2/06 10:43 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We trampers back from the internet-free wilds of Kiwi Land are still trying to catch up I'm afraid, but I'd just like to say how pleased we are to have NFBTNW back again. Apologies about the anon. griping previously from down under. Maybe it's a cry for some reassurance from Blighty that life's still goin' on much as ever up there while we're away. Hope the Film Festival went well BTW.

24/2/06 4:27 am  
Blogger Nick said...

Anon - much appreciated. I am bemused with the idea of anyone breaking off from a holiday in NZ to check on the state of this blog, however. The KFF went very well indeed, btw - thanks for asking!

24/2/06 5:04 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home