'Agree With Everything - Deny Nothing - Embellish All

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

A Woodstock Of The Debatable Lands

We've received a press release, of sorts. This is a first for the News, so I should tell you that if, like me, you failed to catch the towering genius of Richard Thompson at this year's Brampton Live event, those crazy people at Huntingtons Wine-Bar have thoughtfully put some photos on their website so that you can see what you missed. I'll be booking my ticket for next year. I can't speak from personal experience of Huntingtons but I think it entirely likely that Brampton's cafe society will be receiving a mystery visit from a member of the Delices de Cumbria - tendence gastronomique faction of this blog . . .

3 Comments:

Blogger Piers said...

Both were/are excellent.

3/8/05 10:11 pm  
Blogger Nick said...

Piers - I think what we really need is a suitable venue for a Conference Of Cumbrian Bloggists. Any suggestions?

4/8/05 12:59 pm  
Blogger Piers said...

Oh, Lordy! Huntingtons of Brampton is <100 yards from my house so I favour that, it's not exactly central Cumbria though. Lots of choice in Carlisle, but it depends on how far you guys (and anybody else) are willing to travel.

4/8/05 2:40 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home