'Agree With Everything - Deny Nothing - Embellish All

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Another Country



Today I am in Glasgow visiting our Kibble Palace site. We are restoring the Victorian glass house - this is the webcam picture from the roof of the BBC. The picture changes 3 times a day. Clicking on it makes it bigger and shows the time and date (I think it works.. let me know if you have problems). We have been on the project for 2 years now and it is due to complete in October. The exciting bit is over I suppose but if you keep coming back here you should be able to see the progress as the wrought iron framework goes back up and the glazing completes. You should also be able to see the weather in Glasgow. I haven't been here for 6 months and I cannae onerstarnd a sungle worrd that oor local manager is saying. Hoots

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home