'Agree With Everything - Deny Nothing - Embellish All

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

James Garner: My Kevin Bacon Alternative:

Mickey Dolenz (The Monkees)-(Circus Boy): Noah Beery (Joey the Clown)-(Jim Rockdord's Dad): James Garner. Degrees of Separation: 2.

Cher (I Got You Babe): Mike Post (Guitarist on I Got You babe) (Writer Rockford Files Theme Song): James Garner. Degrees of Separation: 2.

Herb Pedersen (Neil Diamond 1994 Christmas Album backing vocals) also (Banjo Player Rockford Files Theme Song): Neil Diamond (Writer of I'm a believer for the Monkees): Mickey Dolenz (The Monkees)-(Circus Boy): Noah Beery (Joey the Clown)-(Jim Rockdord's Dad): James Garner. Degrees of Separation: 4 or 2 ? Hey I can't work this one out.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nick said...

Bizarre as it may sound I have an extremely dodgy Kevin Bacon number of 3, (involving Jeremy Paxman and Steve Martin). No Jim Rockford connection that I'm aware of though . . .

19/9/07 9:15 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home