'Agree With Everything - Deny Nothing - Embellish All

Sunday, May 07, 2006

I'm Not Tolerating This Abuse Much Longer

The aquatic mammalia of the Irish Sea must be seriously short of entertainment. How else to explain this compulsive desire to be the target of beer bottles and abuse? Another explanation suggests itself: the most intelligent sentient beings on the planet have tricked the inhabitants of my hometown into becoming the unwitting subjects in a vast but sinister behavioural experiment . . . .

1 Comments:

Blogger Nick said...

Lex - I once had the uncomfortable experience of having beer bottles hurled at me when walking down main street in Maryport in broad daylight. My friend The Country Doctor claims that a disabled man standing on a street corner took off his artificial limb & threw it at him. They're a law unto themselves in that place, believe me . .

8/5/06 6:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home