'Agree With Everything - Deny Nothing - Embellish All

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

The Ren in Spain Part Dos: Somewhere there is a door to Britain - outside that door there be smokers

19:31 – 24 April 2005 – Where have all the Smokers Gone- The Bay of Biscay everyone.
Still not sure what this boat is called. Where have all the smokers gone? Well I can tell you – cross channel ferries. It seems to be compulsory to wear sports clothing and drag your way through 4 fags an hour from what I can see. That’s about £1/hour for say 12 hours a day equals near enough four and a half grand a year. I remember the departed brother explaining to me once (when he was in a smoke phase of his life) that fags in Spain were at least half the price of the UK. So he could spend five hundred quid on a holiday; buy his fags for the year and still be two kay better off.

I think I understand but it still didn’t make me take up the weed. Just seen what looks like schooner.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi There,
Your blog seem to be successful.I had a chance to go through your post"The Ren in Spain Part Dos: Somewhere there is a door to Britain - outside that door there be smokers" at http://nfbtnw.blogspot.com/2005/04/ren-in-spain-part-dos-somewhere-there.html

I would be very much happy if you could place my link on your blog and I can promote your blog in a couple of ways. By submitting it to a few directories and posting it on certain forums. All I need from you is to just copy and paste this link on Channel ferries” on your word cross-channel ferries. The HTML text shall be
channel ferries [Just copy and paste it].


I am sure there is much success ahead. I hope you will write a blog soon and let me know so that I can pomote your blog in more ways than one.

Its actually giving your site / blog visitors more features by linking on to the site where something can be found. For example in your case, when you link to us, you give your readers an option to actually book channel crossing online. Don't you think this would really be good for your visitors?
hoping to hear from you soon.

Kashif
kq.kashif@gmail.com

2/9/08 10:05 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home