'Agree With Everything - Deny Nothing - Embellish All

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Radio On

Film-buffs among the readership may care to know that the Cineaste & I will be popping up on Radio Cumbria at about 09:40 tomorrow morning (Thursday) to talk about forthcoming movies on Val Armstrong's excellent mid-morning show. Those of you outside Cumbria can listen by clicking on this link (RealPlayer required) at about 0840 GMT or local equivalent. There'll be reviews of some exciting new films - and a little quiz with highly desirable prizes . . .

4 Comments:

Blogger Irene Adler said...

Sorry I missed you. The link is only to live broadcasts.

5/9/05 3:53 pm  
Blogger Nick said...

Irene - looks like the next one will be Weds 5th October. I'll post about it in advance. I may even get round to putting some links in the sidebar to Radio Cumbria streaming & some Cumbrian web-cams . .

5/9/05 4:39 pm  
Blogger Irene Adler said...

That's handy, as Wednesday is my day off.

6/9/05 8:06 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh did I spot the b-word?

6/10/05 12:04 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home